Friday, April 1st 2011,
I spoke with Joe Donzelli at the Lee county School district when I was visiting the communications office to pick up the latest Personnel Action Form. To clarify this, I have to repeat the steps.
1) before I was let go I was given a PAF (personnel action form) which said
a) (other) further documentation required
b) Reaosn for action -- Non Re apointment
since then, I spoke with a lawyer B. Rothman. I had gone to the personnel department and picked up my personnel file and in it is another version of the PAF. This version of the PAF states that I was terminated. The reason for action: Florida Regulations. As though I had broken some regulation. I showed the PAF to Brad Rothman and he told me that this type of wording is usually due to code of conduct type of things. This was the key that made everything clear in my head. After this I realized the following;
1) The school district had jumped to conclusion and been just as prejudicial and unfair as ever.
I believe they knew that Ellen was the one who was haveing men over for sex and sex parties. They did not want to admit this. Mr. Alton wanted my position for Mr. Ed Konowals relative. I was sacrificed for this reason. They were harassing and letting go other people with high saleries due to the slow economy. This is why I filed the EEOC (Equal Employment Oportunity Commission) charge against the school district. As I sit here typing this my hands are shaking due to fear for my life. I believe the school district has not called off the people they had investigate me because they are unfortunately still doing it.
I saw the man who breaks into my house directly across the street at 405 SE 29th Terrace. He is about my age (late 50's) with graying hair. Yesterday I saw him with a late model car with New York Plates. I talked to my ex-wife Peggy about him and she said she had seen him have cars with county license plates. This made perfect sense, because yesterday while I was watching him, he was visited two different times by a uniformed policeman in a Cape Coral Police patrol car.
James F. Lico
No comments:
Post a Comment